GR90V Gear Pump System
The Grunfeld GR90V is a High Output 2-Component Gear Pump Dispensing System. The system meters mixes and dispenses resins with high accuracy and reliability.
- Dispense Speeds and Ratios are selected on the 7″ Full-Colour Touchscreen.
- Available in variants to handle ratios from 100:1 to 100:100 (depending on pump configuration).
- Outputs of up to 60 liters per minute (depending on ratio and resin viscosity).
- Bulk Materials (Resin & Hardener) are fed from 90 Litre Stainless Steel Tanks.
- Precision gear pumps dosing the Resin and Hardener.
- The gear pumps are triple-sealed with a barrier fluid chamber to prolong seal life.
- The Recipes Function on the Touchscreen enables an operator to save parameters.
- Dispense via a Dynamic Mix Head, with Speed Control and Solvent Flush.
- Pressure sensors for condition monitoring.
- Level Sensing, with a signal for an automatic tank refill.
- Temperature Control
- Tank Agitation
- Pigment and multi-component injection.