GR5V Gear Pump System
The Grunfeld GR5V is a Compact 2-Component Gear Pump Dispensing System. The system meters mixes and dispenses resins with high accuracy and reliability.
Available in benchtop or mobile floor standing variants.
- Dispense Speeds and Ratios are selected on the 7″ Full-Colour Touchscreen.
- Available in variants to handle ratios from 100:1 to 100:100 (depending on pump configuration).
- Outputs of up to 4.8 liters per minute (depending on ratio and resin viscosity).
- Bulk Materials (Resin & Hardener) are fed from 10 Litre Stainless Steel Conical (easy to clean) Vessels.
- Precision gear pumps dosing the Resin and Hardener.
- The Recipes Function on the Touchscreen enables an operator to save parameters.
- Dispense via a precision 2-component dispense gun, with a manifold for static mix nozzles.
- Pressure sensors for condition monitoring.
- Level Sensing, with a signal for an automatic tank refill.
- Temperature Control
- Tank Agitation
- Driven dispense manifold for rotary mix nozzles.